|Fortified with Vitamins and Minerals
For the Normally Active Dog
* Beet Pulp- Extremely digestible source of dietary fiber.
* Blend of Carbohydrates: Rice, Grain Sorghum, and Barley eliminate digestive allergies from a single carbohydrate source.
* Flax Seed- Nature's richest source of Omega 3. Nutritional experts have found that a diet rich in Omega 3 & natural antioxidants significantly improves the health and appearance of animals.
* Mixed Tocopherols, Citric Acid & Rosemary Extract- Natural antioxidants enhance freshness and palatability.
* Chicken Meal- Highly digestible animal protein and source of Omega 6 fatty acids.
* Yeast Culture- Enhances nutrient digestion and improves performance ability.
Crude Protein, Min 23.00%
Crude Fat, Min 12.00%
Crude Fiber, Max 4.00%
Moisture, Max 10.00%
Omega 3* Fatty Acids 1.00%
Omega 6* Fatty Acids 2.90%
L-Carnitine*, Min 200ppm
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
meal, ground brown rice, barley, rice bran, whole oats, chicken fat,
(naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), oatmeal,
flax seed, dried beet pulp, fruit and vegetable blend (carrots, peas,
sweet potatoes, blueberries, cranberries), diatomaceous earth (an inert
carrier and anti-caking agent), hemicellulose extract,chicory root,
natural chicken flavor, fish oil, yeast culture, dried kelp meal,
potassium sulfate, sea salt, dried eggs, yucca shidigera extract, sage,
zinc amino acid complex, manganese amino acid complex, vitamin A
supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement (natural-source
vitamin E), mixed tocopherols, citric acid, rosemary extract, ferrous
sulfate, choline chloride, l-carnitine, manganese sulfate, zinc
sulfate, copper sulfate, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, biotin,
thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, sodium selenite, pyridoxine
hydrochloride, vitamin B-12 supplement, folic acid, menadione sodium
bisulfite complex, ethylene diamine dihydriodide, and cobalt carbonate.
FEEDING DIRECTIONS FOR THE NORMALLY ACTIVE DOG
Dogs of different breeds, temperament, and physical condition utilize foods with differing degrees of effectiveness. These suggested feeding levels will vary with individual dogs in different environments and stress conditions. Vary amounts according to body condition of your dog(s).
FOOD INTAKE PER DAY
Weight-(LBS.) Food-(LBS.) Food-(CUPS*)
5 0.16 0.65
10 0.27 1.00
15 0.37 1.50
20 0.46 1.75
30 0.63 2.50
50 0.90 3.50
70 1.18 4.75
110 1.64 6.50
* One standard 8 ounce measuring cup brimful holds approximately 1/4 pound (0.25) of Muenster Natural Dog Food fortified with vitamins and minerals.
Muenster Natural Dog Food fortified with vitamins and minerals is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance and Performance.
Learn more about Muenster Natural Pet Foods PDF